(Senior) Developer - full-time position.
Who are we ?
EAC Laboratories S.A. is an IT services company specialized in the development and maintenance of business software (ERP), the sale and maintenance of ICT equipment and the provision of cutting-edge expertise. EAC Laboratories is involved in numerous projects and maintenance contracts with exclusively professional customers (B2B). EAC Laboratories develops its solutions using the latest, most robust and secure technologies to perfectly meet the needs of our customers.
The company, located in Eupen-Baelen, has a staff of about 10 experts and has developed a significant customer portfolio.
As part of an initiative to expand the company's activities, the current organization will be progressively strengthened at all levels, from the management team to the operations. In order to strengthen the Applications team, it has been decided to recruit a (Senior) Developer. This person will be a key member of the application team and reinforce it in terms of analysis, development and maintenance of existing and new applications. Moreover, the candidate should be able to work with other developers in determining product strategy.
What are we looking for?
An experienced developer who is able to work almost autonomously in an SME environment, multi-languages, multi-services ...
He/she will work closely with the other members of the 'Applications' team as well as with the rest of the organization (Management, Sales, Infrastructure). Even if the schedule and the location are generally stable, he/she will have to be flexible when needed.
The candidate must have the right balance of professional and personal skills, be customer oriented, be a team player and have the ambition to be an important player in the development of EAC Laboratories.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science 4-6 years of industry experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Leadership experience
• Hands-on experience in functional analysis, development, and maintenance of computer applications, primarily focused on new technologies,
• Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework, SQL Server, .NET Core is a plus,
• Knowledge of methodologies and tools related to the development and maintenance of computer applications,
• Have experience in project management,
• Mastery of office automation tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge of French and/or German, professional knowledge of English,
• You are organized, proactive, autonomous, reliable ... and know how to ask for advice when needed,
• You are result oriented,
• You are a positive and social person,
• You are comfortable managing interactions with customers and colleagues
• To join a well-established and growing company in the Walloon/Eupen region
• An attractive salary package
• The opportunity to grow with the company in line with your contribution
• An agile, human, dynamic and pleasant working environment.
If you recognize yourself, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org