Senior ERP Functional Consultant - full-time position.
Who are we ?
EAC Laboratories S.A. is an IT services company specialized in the development and maintenance of business software (ERP), the sales and maintenance of ICT equipment and the provision of cutting-edge expertise. EAC Laboratories is involved in numerous projects and maintenance contracts with exclusively professional customers (B2B). EAC Laboratories develops its solutions using the latest, most robust and secure technologies to perfectly meet the needs of our clients.
The company, located in Eupen-Baelen, has a staff of about 10 experts (and growing) and has developed a significant customers' portfolio.
As part of an initiative to expand the company's activities, the current organization will be progressively strengthened at all levels, from the management team to the operations. In order to strengthen the Delivery team, it has been decided to recruit a Senior ERP Functional Consultant. This person will be a key member of the Delivery team and reinforce it in terms of Functional Analysis, Project Management, Account Management and Sales support for existing and new ERP projects; this from the design, implementation and maintenance phases.
What are we looking for?
An experienced ERP Functional Consultant with Project Management experience who is able to work almost autonomously in an SME environment, multi-languages, multi-services ...
He/she will work closely with the other members of the Delivery team as well as with the rest of the organization (Management, Sales, Infrastructure). Even if the schedule and the location are generally stable, he/she will have to be flexible when needed.
The candidate must have the right balance of professional and personal skills, be customer oriented, be a team player and have the ambition to be an important player in the development of EAC Laboratories.
• Master's degree or equivalent experience
• min 4 years of Consulting and Business Analysis experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Able to work as a team leader as well as a team member
• Hands-on experience in functional analysis in the context of ERP projects
• Hands-on experience in project management
• Pre-sales experience is a plus
• Knowledge of methodologies and tools related to functional analysis and project management
• Mastery of Office automation tools (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Knowledge of French and/or German, professional knowledge of English
• You are organized, proactive, autonomous, reliable ... and know how to ask for advice when needed
• You are result and business development oriented
• You are a positive and social person
• You are comfortable managing interactions with customers and colleagues
• To join a well-established and growing company in the Walloon/Eupen region
• An attractive salary package
• The opportunity to grow with the company in line with your contribution
• An agile, human, dynamic and pleasant working environment
If you recognize yourself, send your CV to email@example.com